In this program you will learn about...
- Fundamental Understanding of the Professional Issues.
- The Related Technology and Technical Issues
- The Management Issues
- The Work Processes
- Professional Standards
- Related Quality Assurance Methodology
- Aligning your Departmental, Process and Personal Objectives with Organizational Mission, Vision, Strategic Objectives, Quality Policies and Requirements.
- Specific Areas where you, your section, your department or your organization can take a Leadership Role.
- Understanding the Policy
- Bigger Picture of the Key Issues Involved
- Management & Security Practices for Industrial Environment that lead to
greater security, continuity of operations, Loss Prevention and Customer Focus your organization.
- Systems and Practices that ensure Internal and External Customer Satisfaction and Exceeding User Expectations.
- Detailed step-by-step procedures to set up Security management practices including: Policy, Procedures, Work Instructions, Management Controls, Feedback and Continuous Improvement.
- How to conduct Industrial Security Audits and Report Findings and Recommendations.